Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Clay Masque
If you haven’t already; check out my previous blog posts reviewing Sukin products by clicking here, here, here and here. If you have read these blog posts, then you will know by now how much I love the brand as a whole and this detoxifying face mask is no exception. To find out why, keep reading.
As I sat down to write this post, I thought it would only be appropriate to wear the face mask whilst I type. So here I am, glowing in all my pastel green face glory.
I have been using this product for over a month now and I have managed to make a serious dent in my tub. Needless to say, I am in love. I wasn’t an avid face mask user before I switched to all natural products and Sukin is the first brand that I have tried.
This mask is very mild and cooling when applied and has a subtle scent that I can only compare to the Battenberg cake that I ate as a child. The smell, however, is not overpowering and sickly but instead just light and subtle. I personally love how this face mask is cooling on the skin as it really helps to relax me. Maybe it’s something to do with the Kale, Spirulina, or Chlorella that are added into the ingredients list.
This mask is marketed as “detoxifying” and I would have to agree. I am not sure exactly what it is, but this product really helps to calm any blemishes that I have. When I use the product regularly (3-4 times a week) I notice a significant difference with the overall redness, as well as with the texture of my skin. However, impurities aren’t obviously drawn out of the skin like they are with some higher priced and more luxury masks.
What I love about this product is that my skin doesn’t feel stripped after I use it; even when I leave it on for too long (which I probably am right now.) My skin feels cool, clean, and refreshed which I love. This product also doesn’t contain sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium laureth sulphate, synthetic fragrances, harsh detergents, artificial colours, mineral oils, parabens, animal ingredients, triethanolamine, propylene or EDTA: which is amazing.
To use this product I just apply a layer to my skin, recommended damp skin, and leave on for around 15 minutes. I like to use this mask around my chin, cheeks, and forehead area and use to Charcoal mask around my nose.
So to recap:
- Cruelty free and vegan brand.
- Affordable price and available within most health food stores and online.
- Non-toxic brand.
- Mild and cooling when applied to the skin.
- Subtle and light scent that resembles Battenberg but isn’t overpowering, artificial or sickly.
- Detoxifying mask: helps reduce the redness of my spots and skin.
- Improves my over all skin texture.
- Doesn’t obviously draw out oil or impurities from the skin.
- Does not strip the skin and leaves it feeling cool, refreshed, and clean.
- Doesn’t include any harsh chemical ingredients.
- I love this product and would definitely re-purchase it!
| Buy here. |