Sukin Super Greens Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser
This is a really basic, easy to use and affordable product suitable for everyday use. I have been using this product consistently for around 2 months now and as someone who usually breaks out from face creams, I was so pleasantly surprised with this one. I had always found moisturisers to be too heavy on my skin so they just blocked my pores. They also caused itchiness and irritation, and like I mentioned: breakouts.
What I have found with this Sukin product is that it is light weight and definitely sinks into the skin. It is cooling from the Super Greens ingredients and has a light and natural scent. What I will say, however, is that this is definitely more of a light day cream. It isn’t very moisturising and I prefer something a bit thicker for in the evenings. But as a base for make-up throughout the day it really is good. I personally don’t apply my make-up on top straight away but instead wait a few minutes just to ensure it has been absorbed into the skin.
Throughout the day my make-up stays put on top of the product. However, my skin does get a subtle glow/shine to it after a few hours. I personally really love that type of natural glow but it just depends on your preference. If you prefer to stay matte, pack a powder or maybe opt for the charcoal mattifying moisturiser instead.
The product is paraben free and doesn’t have any harsh fragrances either; it is gentle on the skin. I am someone with acne prone skin and I haven’t had any problems with this product myself. But you will just have to give it a try for yourself, and this brand offers really affordable natural products. Find them in your local health food store or even Holland & Barrett.
So to recap:
- All natural and paraben free.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Lightweight day time suitable moisturiser.
- Suitable for under make-up.
- Is cooling and absorbs easily into the skin.
- Isn’t oily but does give a subtle glow throughout the day if worn under make-up.
- Make-up stays on all day. Note: I wear a light base of make-up but if you wear a stronger foundation that is created to last for hours it will definitely last.
- Affordable and easy to find in health food stores.