Neal’s Yard Remedies Peppermint & Lime Deodorant
The natural deodorant hunt isn’t easy especially when you’re as paranoid about being a sweaty mess as I am. After using Sure women ultimate protection deodorant for around 2 years I felt like I would never be able to drop from such strong protection because I really feared that I would smell. However, I fell lucky with this Neal’s Yard roll on as it is the second aluminium and paraben free deodorant that I tried and I absolutely love it.
This deodorant isn’t the most natural one on the market as it contains a list of quite a few ingredients. I would say this is a really great transitional option if you’re used to strong protection but want something less aggressive and free from parabens.
In terms of the actual product itself, I think that it does a good job at protecting me again sweat and bad odour during gentle activities. The peppermint scent is so refreshing and cooling when first applied and it dries to a thin layer that doesn’t move throughout the day but that is still very easy to wash away at night. It does take a few moments to dry like most deodorants but luckily doesn’t transfer any product onto clothing as the colour is translucent.
So to conclude:
- This product smells great and is refreshing with the cooling mint and fresh lime scent.
- It is cooling when applied and colour doesn’t transfer onto clothing.
- It takes a few moments to dry but lasts throughout the day.
- The roll on is easy to use, doesn’t leak, and distributes product evenly.
- The container has a luxe feel and is made of glass and lasts a good length of time.
- This product is a really great transitional option when moving towards natural alternatives.
The last thing I want to mention is the price of this product as it is more expensive than the general deodorant brand. Due to the quality of the product, ingredients, and packaging it puts the price up to £8.00 for the roll on and £8.50 for the spray. I think that the product is definitely worth the price.
You can shop this item here: Neal’s Year Deodorant.